The Mid-Atlantic Writing Centers Association is seeking qualified individuals to apply for the new MAWCA Board position "Web Coordinator." This is an appointed service position lasting two years with the possibility of a two-year renewal. Applicants should submit a CV and cover letter that showcases their experiences with web/web-related communication. The cover letter should address the applicant's interest and experiences related to the position.
The web coordinator has the following responsibilities:
- Communicate regularly with MAWCA membership through platforms such as mawca.org, social media, and email;
- Update site pages, supporting the annual conference, for example;
- Ensure members’ access at their preferred levels;
- Manage and report on member database to Board;
- Propose and implement improvements that enhance members’ experience; and
- Manage technological accounts for Board and advise Board on technological strategy
Applications should be submitted electronically and are due to Holly Ryan, MAWCA President, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st at 5pm.